Monday 26 November 2012

Turkiye

Amy again with a quick chat with Seher.

I am Seher Saka, I live in Manisa, Turkiye.

My favourite thing about my country is the beaches. They are perfect! The sun never disappears in the south part, but I know alot of Britons already know that. We have a lot of people travelling to our sea during summer.

The economy in Turkiye is better than some European countries, but we are still a candidate for the union.

I have done some amazing things but the most interesting thing I've ever done is calling for and taking with spirits. I did it when I was younger and don't think il ever do that again. It was difficult to get it out of my mind.

I'd like to make projects together in the future, absolutely. I am a teacher at a state school Gediz Ilkogretim Okuku. I would like to do a cultural project because I want my students to learn about other counties, especially England.

Meeting people from another countries has been the best part of this training. I will never forget any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment