Monday 26 November 2012

Interview with the Bulgarian team

Amy here with another quick interview with one of my fellow participants.
This is Petar Stoyanov, from Pleven Bulgaria. He is currently living in Sofia, the capital.

He says, ''My favourite thing about my country is the Nature. Bulgaria is Heaven on Earth. Starting with the black sea with its beautiful sandy beaches, going through the high mountains full of various natural forms such as lakes, waterfalls, caves, canyons and all this combined with the seasons. The blossoming Spring, warm Summer, colourful Autumn, and snowy Winter.

Something you may not know about my country is that when we nod up and down we mean no and when we shake our head from side to side it means yes. This can get confusing for us and English speakers, so we always have to check we are on the same page.

I've had some awesome experiences in my life, but if I had to choose one it would be my Erasmus project in Latvia. It was my first experience abroad and I really enjoyed it. This is when I realised I wanted to travel more and learn about other countries.

I would be happy to work with you again in the future and cooperate in anyway I can. I've been excited about this project. However I am very tired, and I wish I wasn't because I like to have alot of fun and want to get to know everyone better :) ''.

No comments:

Post a Comment