Saturday 24 November 2012

Interview with Romanian participant

I am Alexandra from Cluj Napoca in Romania.
My favourite thing about my country is the people. We are welcoming and have a great sence of community.

I try to live everyday to the full and make the best opportunity for tomorrow.

I think our organisations can work together in the future, I have already contacted my organisation so we can think of ideas. We like the idea of creating a project using film.

I will tell you something you may not know about Romania. Each colour represents something different.
Red represents the blood of people who have died in battles for our freedom. Yellow for the land of wheat and corn. Blue to represent the clear sky.

I am glad I got selected for this project because I have met some fantastic people. Amy and Eddie are the first British people I have met and I have learnt alot about all the countries.
To help develop this project the participants have been vocal and this needs to continue.

1 comment:

  1. for our future collaboration .... i hope to apply this project :*

    ReplyDelete