Tuesday 11 September 2012

Participants

Momentum selected two participants that would take the We Build Europe project forward through to completion.
I am Amy, a recent university graduate in Film and Television. My work with Momentum uses my film skills and previous international work to help develop young people and future projects.
Paul - Since the age of 17 I have worked as a trained Youth & Community worker, I professionally qualified in 1992. Since then I have used innovation and technology to push the boundaries in my youth work in order to make projects educational, empowering and inclusive. I set up a successful film training company in 2000 and I am a founding Director of Momentum.  My work has allowed me to travel the world and meet some inspirational characters along the way. I am married with two teenage girls and I enjoy reading, motorbikes, running and new gadgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment